CHESS offers a variety of intramural sports throughout the year. The goals of these programs are to provide students with the opportunity to have fun, compete, build camaraderie among their teammates, develop good character, and participate in sports with a low level of time and financial commitment.
Intramural sports vary by season and may be open to Non-CHESS students. Contact info@CHESSChristian for information about what is currently offered.
Intramural sports may include:
- Wiffle Ball (K-12th grade, divided by age group)
- Dodgeball (K-12th grade, divided by age group)
- Kickball (K-12th grade, divided by age group)
- Running Club (5th grade and older, younger students may participate with parent participation)
- Flag Football (High School)
- K-2nd grade Basketball